Every event creator that has a user in our system is owned by Evvnt or a partner site that uses our calendar system. Any user that is owned by your site can be found in the Sales CRM at your site. Ownership for new users is based on the site they were on when posting their first event:
- A Promoter User is created the first time a user posts an event to our system.
- The user is owned by the site they were on or the link they were using when they started their first submission.
However, users can be created in other ways.
- Editors/admins can create users from their partner backend. The editor/admin can select the "Home Site" when they create the user.
- Users can sign up from a login page. That login page will create users for a particular site based on how the potential user arrived at the login page. For example, using the generic Evvnt login page to sign-up will create a user owned by Evvnt: app.evvnt.com
- Existing promoter users can add users to their account and that user should be owned by the same site as the account.
Changing User Ownership
Only our support system can change the ownership of a user. Please reach out with a request here and let us know the email address of the user and which site should own them. We may reach out to the user to confirm this move if we deem necessary.
Consequences of User Ownership
More info about how user ownership impacts event creators can be found here: How does Evvnt post your event?
For partners, users that they own are visible in the Sales CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.