It’s quick and easy to submit an event on your calendar. In 7 brief steps we gather everything needed for a quality event listing!
Users can begin their event submission by clicking on the “Promote Your Event” button located on the top right of the calendar.
Step 1: Basics
Once at the first page, Basics, the user can:
- Add Eventbrite ticketing data which will auto populate the form (if applicable).
- Add the Event Title
- Add the Category for the event (up to 3)
- Add Venue (integrates with google maps)
- Add When the event starts and ends (date & time) *can add a multi-day event*
Step 2: Details
The second step is Details. Here the user can:
- Add a Summary about the event
- Add a Description about the event
- Option to add Artist/ Performers if applicable
- Option to add a Hashtag for your event
Step 3: Tickets
The third step allows the user to add ticketing information. The user has the following options:
- Yes, you can buy advance tickets
- Yes, tickets are only sold at the door
- No, event is free but attendees must register
- No, anyone can come
Step 4: Images
The fourth step allows users to add Images for their event. The user has the following options:
- Drag and drop option to place images
- Recommend 3 images (square, landscape, and portrait) for best visual representation across multiple site listings
- Option to not add a photo
Step 5: Links
Step five allows users to add Links for their event. These links can include a ticketing site, website, or social media page.
- We recommend a maximum on 3 sites
- The traffic to the link(s) provided will be measured if the user upgrades to a premium listing and we provide reporting.
Step 6: Contact
The sixth step is for Contact Details. Users can:
- Add Organizers name and Venue
- Add Contact Name
- Add Email and Phone Number for event contact
- This is displayed on the event listing
Step 7: Preview
The final Preview step allows users to review all their info before it goes live on your calendar.
- User can clearly see how the image they provided looks
- User can go back and edit if needed
From here, user clicks “Submit Event” on the top right and they are taken to a check out page.
Check Out Page:
The user has 3 options:
- Can purchase a Premium listing on a Monthly Subscription basis
- Can purchase a Premium listing for a Single or "One-Off" event
- Can have an event listing on site for FREE
Now the event is added to your calendar and live on your site!