The Editor CMS is the place to go to manage everything about your calendar. If you are an Administrator or have been given Editor CMS access you will have access to this section of your back office. To learn more detailed information you can visit our more in-depth tutorial article.
First, everything you will need is in the left-hand sidebar. Below is a brief explanation of each section and help links to more in-depth articles about each section.
- Events section is where you will go to manage your calendar. You can view every event currently submitted and individually manage each.
- Get Code allows you to copy the code for your calendar technology. The calendar, widgets, submission button and submission URL can be configured here and added anywhere on your website.
- Publishing holds sections for moderating your events, choosing specific categories to show for your calendar and updating the catchment for your calendar.
- The Site Settings sections is where the site name, URL, theme and logo can be updated.
- Data Sources is for the backfill data that Evvnt provides from Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Goldstar and Geotix.
- In the Demographics section, you will tell us all about the number of site visits you receive so Evvnt can report on the reach of events accurately.
- Activity reports on the total event submissions in the last 30 days.
- API is for retrieving data published to a specific calendar. Each calendar has its own API key.
- You can add Team Members to your calendar and provide access to the Editor CMS, Sales CRM or both.