Getting Started with your Evvnt Calendar
- Partner Dashboard Overview
- Add Site - How to Create a Site
- Get Code - Adding calendars to your site
- How to invite your team - visual guide
- Edit the Theme - Change your calendar's appearance
- Accept Events - Your Evvnt Calendar's Location Settings
Adding Sites & Calendar Settings
- +Add Site - Adding & Claiming Sites
- Connected Calendars & Sharing Events
- Site Settings for your Calendar
- Editor CMS Toolbar
- Category Settings for your calendar
- How to edit location & the radius of your calendar
Taking Your Calendar to the Next Level
Search, What, When
Content Widgets Examples
Events Calendar Examples
- Austin 360 - Austin Texas, USA
- Austin360 - Day of the Dead - Food & Drink
- Metro.us - New York, USA
- Metro NYC - Harlem Jazz Series - Live Music
- North Shore News - Vancouver, Canada
- North Shore News - Exploring GMOs - Libraries
FAQ's - Event Calendars & Widgets
- Q: Why does a user see a different site after submitting?
- Can the required fields be changed?
- Q. Can I get a feed of my calendar events?
- Q. Can I add custom event categories?
- Q. Is there a limit to how many widgets we can use? Will it cost extra to add widgets?
- Q. Will we be able to see submitter’s contact info?