- Clean up Admin/editor dashboard in Marketing Partner Backend
- Maintenance for NewsQuest API issues
- Maintenance to fix event rejection at the indexer
Marketing v18.8.9 - 2022-10-03
- Add ability to edit the event category from the automated print sub-edit options
- Fixed Enterprise Email to show national maps
Marketing v18.8.8 - 2022-09-27
- Shorten the time window for stopping Premium Email sales from 3 days to 3 hours before event start.
Marketing v18.8.7 - 2022-09-19
- Fixed checkout page for a premium email to reflect updated date/time for email to be sent.
Marketing v18.8.6 - 2022-09-12
- Bug fix for Submission Button option in “Get Code” section
- Renamed and set new default export formats
Marketing v18.8.5 - 2022-09-06
- Add "Run Sign Up" feed integration
- Add ability to “Bulk Allow”
Marketing v18.8.4 - 2022-08-29
- Bug fix for category parameters in calendar widget code
- Bug fix for category sent to Metro for print pages
- Bug fix for AXS backfill event times
Marketing 18.8.3 - 2022-08-24
- Add ability to customize categories listed at top of the calendar widget
Marketing 18.8.1 - 2022-08-11
- Add email alert when an Automated Reverse Publish to Print pages fail to generate
- Ability to create e-mail packages as a draft (revised 2022-08-16 with 18.8.2)
Marketing 18.7.18 - 2022-07-28
- Make editors picks calendar section an option to turn on/off for a calendar. Available in the “Site Settings” as a checkbox for all publishers.
- Add option to show images for backfill events. Available in the Get Code section as an option, enabled in script for a calendar with this item: “backfill_events_have_images: false,”
Provide option in event embed to show map or image
Marketing 18.7.16 and 18.7.17 - 2022-07-25
- Add ability to upload events via CSV
- The CSV uploader is only available for partners, event creators are not included in this release.
- The events will be syndicated to the uploading publisher only if the location and category are valid, otherwise they will be syndicated to Evvnt.
- It is possible to change the requirements of images and links through the api client settings.
- Add ability to "Claim and Edit" backfill events
18.7.15 - 2022-07-18
- We have added the ability to approve an event in moderation so it gets published immediately rather than waiting for the moderation delay.
18.7.13 - 2022-07-11
18.7.12 - 2022-07-06
- NewsQuest API improvements
18.7.11 - 2022-06-22
- Sales CRM improvements:
- Bulk email sending improved
- Filter and search improvements
- Add data capture fields to contact claim form
- Financial dashboards fix