It's competition time for editorial teams and you can find your performance leaderboard here - https://app.evvnt.com/partner
HOW IT WORKS & PRIZES - Invite Event Creators and grow event submissions
- Three Month Sales Incentive - March / April / May
- First Editorial Incentive - Editorial Office Team Prize
- Introduce event creators, organisers and promoters
- Encourage them to submit events
- Publication with the most new event submission in the month WINS !!
- PRIZE - Case of Craft Beer
- Second Incentive - Per Publication / Editor
- First parent publication to hit 500 Events per month
- Must have 20+ new Event Creators
- PRIZE - Win a Pair of Apple Ear Pod Pros - Total of 4 EarPods Pro available - first come / first served
TOP 10 TIPS & TRICKS
- Promoting the Add Event Urls - This is an easy way to point people directly to the add event form and is the fastest route to event submission growth.
- The Quick Submit Form - Learn how to speed up event submissions
- Add Event Creators - You can add venues, event creators and event promoters and introduce them to the self service event submission app. Simply add as many as you can and
- Submitting Events on behalf of your clients - you can impersonate venue, event creators and promoters once you add their account.
- Marketing The Calendar - Promote the events calendar online and in print to drive more awareness - read our best practices and see what other publishers do.
- Publish your Print Calendar weekly - no better way to promote your events service than ensuring it's published in your paper each week.
- Implementation - Make sure you have events content widgets on your editorial sections, add event urls in your website footer.
- Digital Display ad's - For facebook, ad networks or simply backfill to your own site.
- Email Newsletters - Create an Events e-letter / newsletter
- Make a 12 months plan... or use ours ;-) - repetition is key
EDITORIAL TEAM PRIZE
EDITOR PERSONAL PRIZE
Please sign in to leave a comment.