Building out a business in your local market as a partner begins with Evvnt as we have the complete solution of services to delivery Event Discovery, Ticketing and Marketing Products that sell tickets generating significant revenues.
Here you will find everything you need to know to make Evvnt your No1 choice for Event Discovery, Ticketing and Revenue with two Go To Market Strategies you can choose from which offers either zero risk and a progressive flow to revenue or for the ambitious an immediate high revenue reseller strategy.
COMMUNITY PLAN - FREE | 20% Revenue Share
Events Discovery & Self Service Ticketing & Marketing Revenue
Zero risk, cost saving model to replace incumbent events discovery calendars with a faster, smarter solution with a self service events ticketing and marketing offering for local event creators.
- Phase 1 - Technology - 30 Minute Implementation - The How To Guide
- Phase 2 - Business Set Up - Playbook on services, pricing and forecasting - Advisory Guide
- Phase 3 - Marketing - Let your customers know you have an event offering - Guide to Marketing
- Phase 4 - Reporting - Success is defined by event submission volumes and revenue Growth.
Go Enterprise Premium from the Get-Go or once you have incremental revenue of $395 per month you can comfortably upgrade to our Enterprise Plan to access more revenue and services including print, radio and detailed reporting.
ENTERPRISE PLAN - $395 per month | 50% Revenue Share
Ticketing & Marketing Reseller with Events Discovery + Print
- Phase 1 - Prepare to launch Ticketing - an events ticketing business - The How To Guide
- Phase 2 - Sales Strategy - 'Ticketing First' Sales Strategy - Apply Sales Resource and Training
- Phase 3 - Technology - 30 Minute Implementation - The How To Guide
- Phase 4 - Business Set Up - Playbook on services, pricing and forecasting - Advisory Guide
- Phase 5 - Marketing - Let your customers know you have an event offering - Guide to Marketing
- Phase 6 - Reporting - Success is defined by events converted to ticketing clients and revenue.
CLIENT PROJECT LAUNCHES
Please sign in to leave a comment.