A recurring event on our system requires that the first instance of the event series be successfully submitted. Once the first event date is created as an event in the system, you can add dates to make any number of recurrences.
FOR ADMIN/EDITOR users: You must submit a recurring event as a "promoter" user (from a separate account or while impersonating an event creator). See how you can "Create a promoter user" here.
How to post a recurring event (as an Event Creator user)
- Login as an event creator and create the first date of the recurring event. Note that the info entered in the first event will be repeated for each instance of the event when you add additional dates.
- With the first date created, navigate to app.evvnt.com/events,
- Find the event and select "Manage"
- There will be an option to "Add Dates" under the image for the event.
- Select to add a collection of dates on a "Daily" or "Weekly" basis OR pick multiple specific dates to repeat the event using the "Custom" option.
If this option to "Add Dates" does not appear then it may be that your event is a multiday event. You cannot add dates to a multiday event. You must edit your event to be a single day and then you can add dates.