Welcome to our Sales Success program which we have distilled down over the last 12 months to get you from 'sales zero' to 'sales hero' on your first lead. So who is your first lead? it's an account, contact, venue or local event promoter you know well in your market who sells tickets already...
"We are already promoting ticketed events in our local market, why not own the ticketing and advertising revenue for every event in our community."
Event Creator Profile: Time poor, using a ticketing company who offers no marketing or personal service, worried about how to fill their event.
Publisher Profile (You): You already have a relationship, you now offer ticketing, inclusive marketing and have access to the local community digitally and via print or radio or broadcasting to ensure it's a sell out event - every ticket sold builds a consumer database we reuse to sell out the next ticketed event locally. You care, you have the consumer audience and we supply an end to end solution which is better than ticketing alone.
‘Ticketing First, Inclusive Marketing’ Sales Approach
- Step 1: Invite your event creator advertiser base to use your ticketing with inclusive local marketing’ services over other ticketing only services.
- Step 2: Up sell your clients to premium event marketing services throughout the timeline of the event to ensure success and a sold out event - See our Success Checklist
- Step 3: Apply that personal touch and use the proven success of marketing to ticket sales to rebook and sell the next event with ease.
Next Steps, contact your first lead and offer them ticketing with inclusive marketing, once signed - Upsell them to premium event marketing services to drive home the events success.
Once your first customer feels success, share the news in your local market.
We love SALES HEROS and we want you fully supported.
- Sales Success Academy
- Slack Channel – (Join) It’s Free - 50+ News Media Sales Professionals Channel
- Sales Collateral – (Access) Media Packs & Sales presentations
- Sales Training & Calls – (Book 1-2-1 sessions) - Speak to the team
- Weekly Webinars – (Register) Insights and helpful tool tips.
- Sales Support Help Desk – (Access) Resolve any issues in your sales journey
- Ticketing First Interactive Sales Training with Evvnt CEO - Richard Green
- Tuesday 13th July - 40 Mins - Sign Up to Slack to Join
- Wednesday, 14th July - 40 Mins
- Thursday 15th July - 40 Mins
Present this SALES STRATEGY to your colleagues and start selling ticketing and marketing today.