We can now serve premium events directly to a radio station, DJ, or DJ Assistant that will read premium event submissions on live radio broadcasts. This will be a 'Pre Roll' advertisement followed by four events covered over fifteen seconds making up a 60 second advert and closing with a 'post roll' on how to get your events on the radio.
Local radio stations can send event creators to their website where they can submit events and pay to be on the radio via our self-service platform. Each Local Events reel can be played 5 times between the day of submission to the day of the event, delivering affordable local events radio advertising.
- Check out this local station for a live example: 103.3 WVYB, The Vibe
How it Works
Activate Radio on your site and see the navigation appear on the left rail.
In the partner back office you have settings to manage the 'Radio' options:
- Click Edit, enable Radio and then add your email addresses for the DJ or DJ Assistant.
- Set the time of day you want the email of premium events sent.
- Set the lead time (time before event starts) to ensure you have time to promote the event over the radio.
- Set a maximum lead time to keep your events information current for your listeners.
- Add a call to action to your email for the DJ to direct listeners to submit their events to your calendar.
Next Email Preview
Any events that fall within the set lead times will display in the section labeled "Next Email Preview". The email will send on the set time, but there is an option to "Send Now" to test that the email is delivered to the intended recipient upon setup. The event information shown comes directly from the event except the last, bolded paragraph that is an important "call to action" that you can edit in the settings (see above)
Radio Events Calendar
Your radio station website will host your events calendar. This will automatically display events from the area that have already been posted to the most popular event listing and ticketing sites. More importantly, this calendar will prominently feature events submitted directly to your calendar and provide promoters with an option to buy airtime and event syndication with a few clicks, driving advertising sales via online self-service.
Promote Your Event - Buy Online
Buy At Checkout - Get promotion over the radio
Add Radio to your service today and starting building audience and growing revenue.