The Editor CMS toolbar is the home base for all of your calendar settings. It can be found on the left-hand side of your account after logging in.
The Events section will help you manage the calendar. You can view events within a specific date range, sort by sources or category and even add an event to your calendar from here.
This is how you 'Get Code' for your calendar. This page allows you to change between your calendar code, content widget, submission button or submission URL. Each time you change the configuration a new code will generate. Select 'Copy to clipboard' and implement the code on your site where you want it. The calendar is mobile and tablet friendly!
There are three sections in 'Publishing' that can be edited; moderation, categories and locations.
- Moderation: If you wish to set a specific amount of time before an event can be shown live on your calendar. This allows you to reject events during the moderation time frame if you do not wish for them to go live.
- Categories: All categories will show on your calendar. However, if you only need specific categories (Ex: A sports-themed magazine may only allow sports-related events) to show on your calendar, you can select specific categories here.
- Locations: Draw your catchment areas here. The catchment is the radius in which your events will show. Any event outside of the radius will not populate on your calendar.
Site settings show us the basic settings for each calendar. An editor or account admin can edit these settings.
- Site name: Which site you are currently working within.
- URL: The URL that leads to the calendar on your website.
- Theme: Which theme has been applied to your calendar (ex: button color, text).
- Logo: Shows up on the Checkout and the event report.
This section will show if you which sources of data your calendar is set up with. The Evvnt source will show on every calendar. Events that have been added to our network will populate when the events fall within your catchment. Eventbrite, Ticketmaster and Goldstar are available as backfill data on your calendar. These sources help to make your calendar feel more robust and populated! *If you wish to implement these sources on your calendar, please reach out to *******@evvnt.com*
Monitor the last 30 days of activity on your calendar. This graph will show you how many events were submitted on any given day within the last 30 days.
You can also view event history. Along with the name of the event you will receive the creation date, status, category and a live link to the event on your calendar.
This is a developer environment for accessing data for publishing and using our add event form and checkout pre-built with your API Keys.
Adding team members is easy! Simply click '+Manage Team' to add a new email. You can also click "Edit" to see other options for adding editors to the selected publication. (Pro-tip, this process is the same for the Sales CRM team members!)