Are you looking to hire a sales rep to sell event services? Below is a sample job description for you to use in your search. This is a baseline description. Please customize as you see fit!
Event Marketing Sales Representative
Are you a persuasive, enthusiastic, driven person interested in an inside sales position selling event marketing solutions for an award-winning media and publishing company?
As a member of the team, you will focus on selling event syndication and featured spots of the online and print calendar.
- You will be responsible for educating the community on our powerful event marketing solution.
- Drive event marketers to submit to our online and print calendars.
- You will be expected to meet and exceed sales goals, make cold calls, prospect for new event customers, and build upon and service existing event marketers.
- When calling prospects, you will need to identify the key event marketing decision makers and initiate and pursue productive, consultative relationships to sell subscription solutions.
- XXX years of experience with [Insert desired fields]
- You should be articulate, tenacious, persuasive, prepared, meticulous, organized, energetic, a team player and have previous inside sales/telephone sales experience. [Edit buzz words as desired]
Our inside sales team is an excellent place to enhance your career in event marketing and advertising sales, and gain experience selling powerful event marketing solutions.
*Contact person and email for potential employees to reach out to*