When first getting started with our reverse publishing to print service, we'll need some info from you to get your template the way you need it. Below are the needed items.
- Printable area
- Number of columns desired
- What logo would you like us to use?
- Optional Large Sponsorship Ad, You would provide this ad to us.
- Optional Large Generic Ad, if the sponsorship ad is not sold, we can place a generic ad that promotes the online version to view expanded listings and participation by event organizers highlighting your contact person and email.
- You can also have multiple ad spaces if you'd like
- Online events URL (i.e.: https://newspaper.com/
- Contact person (this person will receive the print ready PDF)
- Contact person phone number and email address
- Day & time by which weekly print pages are due (i.e.: Tuesday by 11:00am EST)
- Will you need a single page or multiple pages? Most start with a single page.
- Date range to be included on page(s) (i.e.: Seven days starting on Mondays)
- Please let us know if you have any other additional requirements for your page
Once these needed items are filled out in your playbook, we can turn on your reverse publishing to print abilities in your Editor CMS. You can then start creating beautiful, automated, print ready PDFs for your publication!