- Evvnt provides a powerful event monetization proposal. We are here to generate you revenue.
- Our service is free with TownNews and if you'd like to upgrade to earn a higher revenue share, the monthly fee you are currently paying with City Spark will be cut in half. So no financial risks.
- We don’t scrape data - all our data is user submitted or from api integrations with Eventbrite (local), Activenetwork (sports), Ticketmaster (high end) and GoldStar - discounter - we also are happy to do more integrations as we grow and localize. We understand the importance of data - but our focus lies on quality rather than quantity. Our business model is around providing self service (user friendly) event marketing products to consumers - rather than the traditional "data based model".
- Our tech looks better front and back end - ease of use, imagery, functionality. Gives an optimum user experience.
- You are selling a wide range of ‘Products’ that work and sell at an average of $3k per event created per annum at 86% retention rate. These sales are organic - no need to allocate a sales person (initially) although we usually encourage it.
- Evvnt is designed to create a significant revenue line worthy of your P&L.
- Our reverse to print is revenue generating at $2k per page per week and arrive print ready.
- The tech is self managing!
- Inclusive local ticket creation with Geotix:: we will be taking some of eventbrite a market share together - $18.2bn industry. With CitySpark you have to pay an additional fee for implementation with Ticket Sauce, because the systems are not fully integrated. Ours is. So, less risks and more opportunities for you.
- With the TownNews partnership our SYNDICATION network will grow exponentially. We are today the market leader!
Q: Is there any connectivity to CitySpark?
A. No, this replaced CitySpark