How the commercials work:
- No cost involved in the transition
- Publishers will receive 20% of listing revenue up until the other 80% hits $249 per month.
- Free model: After $249 threshold is reached, revenue share for publisher increasing to 40% during that month
- If desired, publishers can purchase a monthly Evvnt license at $249 and go directly to the 40% during that month. Requires a 12 month contract
What happens if our site doesn't make enough to cover the $249 in any month ever? Will you continue to let us have the Evvnt service for free?
- Yes, there is no charge.
Is Evvnt taking 80% or 60% of revenue generated by the publication? If so, how is this a good deal for TownNews customers?
- You will be provided with a free calendar with the opportunity to generate 20% of revenue of the sales you make. You haven’t been provided with a similar tool in the past.
- Evvnt does not keep 80% or 60% of the revenue generated bare in mind there are costs involved in supplying the service such as, product fulfillment, integrations, support, transaction and hosting costs.
- See pricing example:
Please sign in to leave a comment.