Adding a site requires you to have a URL you own where you want to host your calenda. With that info, you can follow the setup wizard. To start, login to app.evvnt.com with your Partner user and select "+ Add Site".
1 - Site Details
Enter your calendar page URL where your new events calendar will be and click "Continue". If the URL already exists in our system, follow the steps for Claiming an Existing Site.
Supply the additional requested information if you have it available. Most critical for now is your publication name, social media info, and you logo. Once entered, click "Save and Continue".
2 - Publishing Settings
Here you can set your calendar to show all categories (recommended) or only accept events from selected categories. See here or more info about categories specific calendars.
The most critical setting for your calendar is the Location from which the site will accept events. The options are:
- Global - your calendar will accept any events in our system (only for selected categories)
- National - your calendar will only accept events from the selected country (recommended to limit by selected categories)
- Local - your calendar will only allow events whose venue is within a custom catchment area on a map.
If your calendar is a Local calendar site then you will set a specific region. You can adjust this area at any time and our system will remove any events that are in areas no longer covered by your "catchments".
When ready, select "Save and Continue".
3 - Events Data Sources
Select the preferred data sources for backfill data. It is recommended to include all data at first and then adjust these data settings as necessary. When ready, select "Save and Continue".
4 - Invite Team
Finally, you may invite other team members that you would like to have access to the platform. Any valid email entered here will receive a verification email that must be accessed before they can access the platform. Take extra pre-caution to ensure emails are entered accurately, then select "Finish".
Your Evvnt calendar is now to be added to your site!
Go to the "Get Code" option and configure the calendar. Then simply copy the code and send it to your site administrator to be added to your URL that is already set in the Site Settings.
Claiming an Existing Site
- Enter website URL, search for the site and if we already have your site listed we will let you know and ask you to simply 'Request access'
- You will see a message: 'Thanks for claiming your site: https://www.yoursite.com/. We will be in touch soon to confirm your claim application.'
If your request is not responded to within a week then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can expedite the request. Once approved, your website and calendar will be made available on your account for editing and managing instantly.