We have built exceptional event calendar technology allowing users to post with one service and send those events across our network, all based on categories and locations. Your event calendar could be for skiing events in Vail, or all categories of events in Vancouver, or all categories across the world!
How it works
- You sign up to host an Evvnt calendar on one of your pages (see Sign Up Online - Evvnt Calendars)
- Users that arrive at your calendar page can submit their events (see How to submit an event)
- They become your marketing customer (see Sales CRM - How it works) with access to our services to promote their event
- You earn revenue when they upgrade their event, schedule an Evvnt email, or sell tickets with Evvnt Ticketing (See all of the promotion options here: Promote your event from a calendar)
Get started with our site Implementation Guide PDF
Event Calendar Sections
The Evvnt Calendar displays events in 3-4 different sections based on event status. See list below. Each section that has a heading or badge option can be customized in the calendar's Theme. To avoid empty space in each section, the system will fill in empty slots if there are not enough to fill in one full row. If there is more than enough events in a particular section, then an arrow or slider action will allow users to scroll through the events in that section.
- Editor's Picks (optional): This section will only be present only when an editor has selected items for this status. If there are no upcoming Editor's Picks selected then this section will not display.
- Featured Events: This section will show events that have paid to have this status. The Featured status can also be manually set by an editor for no charge.
- Promoted Events: This section is for all events submitted directly to this calendar. These could be events submitted by visitors to the calendar or by editors.
- Other Events: This section is for events that have been pulled into a calendar from outside data sources, like TicketMaster or Bandsintown.
Calendar Desktop View
Calendar viewers can filter events by date.
Calendar viewers can filter events by subcategory.
Calendar viewers can filter events by location.
Event Details Page
When an event is selected, the viewer will see this event details page. The following items will be included:
- Event image (16x9 ratio)
- Date and time (start and end)
- Location address and map detail
- Ticket price range (if applicable)
- Social sharing buttons
- "Call to Action" button ("More Details" or "Get Tickets")
- Event summary (in bold)
- Event description
- Category and custom tags