Adding a new website to your back office is easy and only takes a few steps. You can add as many sites to your account as you like.
New Website Process
- Log in and click +Add Site
- Enter website URL, make sure to include https://
- Make sure your website is correct.
- Name your calendar based on which site you are using, ex: www.mysite.com would be named My Site.
- Add your logo. This logo should be square, comparable to a logo used on Twitter.
- Enter your unique users on a monthly basis. If you are unsure, the website Similar Web is a great resource.
- Select 'All categories'. If you are a category-specific magazine you can choose the categories for your calendar. Only events in those categories will show on your calendar. Find a full list of categories, click HERE.
- Choose your coverage area; Global, National or Local. You will set your catchments based on your coverage area.
- Choose to purchase your calendar or bypass payment to view the calendar before purchase.
If you are an existing client, please reach out to Partners@evvnt.com when you add your new site so we can approve the calendar.
Existing Web site Process
- Enter website URL, search for the site and if we already have your site listed we will let you know and ask you to simply 'Request access'
- You will see a message: 'Thanks for claiming your site: http://www.chieftain.com/. We will be in touch soon to confirm your claim application.'
Once approved your website and calendar will be made available on your account for editing and managing instantly.