Adding a site is really simple, you simply need to decide the url extension where you wish to add a calendar or vertical specific calendar and then complete the main questions on the form to create your events calendar based on category and location.
Login or navigate to app.evvnt.com/partners. Select "+ Add Site".
1 - Site Details
Supply a site url or event calendar destination url for your new events calendar and click "Continue". If the URL already exists in our system, follow the steps for Claiming an Existing Site.
Supply information about your site and click "Save and Continue".
2 - Publishing
Here you can set your calendar to show all categories (recommended) or only accept events from selected categories. You can also set your type of locations from which the site will accept events:
- Global - all events across the globe (use selected categories if chosen)
- National - Only events in a selected country (use selected categories if chosen)
- Local - Only events from a custom catchment area on a map
When ready, select "Save and Continue".
3 - Data
Select the preferred data sources for backfill data. It is recommended to include all data at first and then adjust these data settings as necessary. When ready, select "Save and Continue".
4 - Invite Team
Finally, you may invite other team members that you would like to have access to the platform. Any valid email entered here will receive a verification email that must be accessed before they can access the platform. Take extra pre-caution to ensure emails are entered accurately, then select "Finish".
Your Site is Ready!
Your site will be available now to select from the list of sites by clicking "Home" or clicking in the top left where you can select a site. Once the site is selected you will be able to manage all of the available settings.
Claiming an Existing Site
- Enter website URL, search for the site and if we already have your site listed we will let you know and ask you to simply 'Request access'
- You will see a message: 'Thanks for claiming your site: https://www.yoursite.com/. We will be in touch soon to confirm your claim application.'
Once approved your website and calendar will be made available on your account for editing and managing instantly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.