The Evvnt calendar network is a self-service event marketing platform. Get an overview of Evvnt here to learn how your partnership with Evvnt helps earn revenue for your publication through some key user actions.
Before you add your calendar to your site, you should check out our implementation guide PDF to learn about the best practices for adding calendars and widgets to your site.
Evvnt code available for your site
- Calendar - The main calendar for your calendar page
- Content Widget - A 'mini calendar' of featured events for other pages on your site
- Submission Button
- Submission URL - A link you should add in your headers and/or footers
- Submission URL + Snap Sell
When you have the page ready for your Evvnt calendar, here is how you can get the code to add the calendar. When you are signed into the Partner back office:
Step 1: Log in and select the relevant site.
Step 2: Select "Get Code" from the left-side menu.
Step 3: Use the drop down to choose the element for which you need the code.
Step 4: Modify any available features from the options available.
Step 5: Copy the code and add it to the appropriate places.
If you wish to add a calendar simply select calendar, configure the available options, then click 'Copy to clipboard' and you are ready to add to a web page and publish.
You can take ALL categories or select specific content.
You can create content widgets based on categories and add them to editorial pages across your site, you can use our horizontal or portrait widgets and choose the number of events to be displayed. NOTE: You can not operate a calendar and a widget on the same page.
Settings for Content Widgets
- Widget orientation can be portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal).
- Number of events to display can be set from 1 to 5. If the widget is not given enough space horizontally for a widget to display 5 events in a 'landscape' view then the widget will only show as many events that it can fit within the allotted space.
- Root Category selection will limit the types of events that show in the widget to only events in that category. If you pick a higher level category like "Live Music" then all sub-categories under that root category will be included.
Custom Category Widgets
You can select one category to make your widget specific to a page. For example, to configure a widget for your site's Community events page simply select the top-level "Community" category from the widget configuration. Grab that code and it will only show events that have been labeled with the Community category.
Horizontal Content Widget
Promote Event Buttons
You can create Event Submission buttons and add them to your site or HTML email newsletters to drive event submissions.
Submit Event URL's
Here you can find a URL which you can add to your site, place in the footer, link from ad banners, use in email and social media driving local audiences to submit events. You can have a submit URL that will go directly to the form for information, OR you can have a URL + Snap Sell which will show the user an offer to upgrade before they land on the submission form.
We highly recommend adding your 'Submission URL's to the footer of your site so all users can quickly and easily find how to promote an event.
- Add a calendar to your site or add multiple calendars
- Add content widgets to all content categories and to article pages
- Add Buttons and Submission urls to email and footers
- Add Submission Urls + Snap Sell to marketing out reach posts on social and email.