The Evvnt Launch success list and timeline maps out the tasks and actions required to activate your events business with event calendars, marketing, ticketing and discovery services. Average timeline to go from sign up to live and sales team selling in to market is 2 weeks and here is why.
Step 1: Sign Up online
Step 2 : Soft Launch - Digital ‘First’ Strategy - (Day 1)
- Complete the sign up questions, add logo for theme and invite the team
- See Get Code - Put the ‘Event Calendar’ & Content Widgets’ live on the site.
- Supply Partner CMS to editors for moderation, edit, etc
- Soft launch - Same Day.
Step 3: Marketing - (week 1)
- Marketing strategy discussions to support the launch
- Initiate a 12 month marketing strategy
- Introduction of the Sales CMS that tracks event submissions and online revenue
- Achieve first online sale (Marketing to Checkout = Sales)
- Announce partnership / press release.
Step 4: Editor CMS (Week 1)
- Invite and introduce editors.
- Train on using the Editor CMS / data management.
Step 5: Sales Launch (week 2)
- 1 Hour - Introduce the service to the sales teams.
- Provide sales collateral
- Formal Sales training
- Start calling leads and pitching service.
Step 6: Sales Launch (week 3)
- Activate ticketing portal.