Average timeline to go from an initial introduction to live on the site and sales team selling in to market is 8 weeks and here is why.
Phase 1: Introduction & Service Demonstration - (2 weeks)
- Initial call including demonstration of the service
- White Paper supplied to support the call.
- Second demo call with all stakeholders (Leadership, Sales, Editors, Administration / Ad Ops)
- Supply white label test ‘Event Calendar’ & Content Widgets’ snippets and use on site.
Phase 2: Contract & Decisions - (1 week)
- Supply Terms of Service & financial model.
- Agree terms of service / supply contract for review.
- Sign Contract
Phase 3: Soft Launch - Digital ‘First’ Strategy - (1 week)
- Set up brand, theme and pricing for online checkout
- Put the ‘Event Calendar’ & Content Widgets’ live on the site.
- Supply Partner CMS to editors for moderation, edit etc
- Soft launch - week 4
Phase 4: Marketing - (1 week)
- Marketing strategy discussions to support the launch
- Introduction of the Sales CMS that tracks event submissions and online revenue
- Achieve first online sale (Marketing to Checkout = Sales)
- Announce partnership / press release - Week 5
Phase 5: Order Processing Administration (1 week)
- Train Ad Ops / Administration on order and events processing
Phase 6: Official Launch - Sales (2 weeks)
- 1 Hour - Introduce the service to the sales teams.
- Provide sales collateral
- Formal Sales training
Agree launch date - Week 8