You can access the add event form from a number of locations
- An Events Calendar
- Logging in to the platform
- After the Snap Sell
- Direct link received through marketing
Adding an event is simple with our new add event form. All of the above entry points will lead users to this add event form. Here they enter the event details to be supplied to publisher websites.
- EVENT TITLE: Make sure to have a catchy title to grab your audience's attention.
- CATEGORIES: Pick up to 3 of the most relevant categories to make sure your event is distributed to relevant sites.
- VENUE: Where the event is taking place.
- START DATE / TIME: You can also add multi-days, if required.
- SUMMARY: Make sure your summary is concise and grabs your audience's attention.
- DESCRIPTION: You will be able to provide all the details of your event in this field. Speak to your audience and sell your event!
- ARTISTS / PERFORMERS: You have the option to add an Artist or Performer to your event.
- EVENT PRICES: Select if there is a price attached to your event. If yes, you will be given the option to add the details
- ADD IMAGES - you can upload up to 10 images. We recommend that you upload a variety of shapes, as you can imagine, not all websites list events in the same way. By doing this, it gives the best chance of your image looking its best!
- LINKS - Add the links here that will help us promote your event. A maximum of 3 URLs is recommended.
- CONTACT DETAILS - Input contact details to allow people to make enquiries regarding the event, if needed.
- PREVIEW - This allows you to check all the details you have input are correct. Should you spot an error, you can go back and amend it.
- DRAFT / SUBMIT - You can then choose to either save your event as a draft so you can broadcast at a later date, alternatively, you can go head and broadcast right away!!!
More information can be found in the Evvnt Support guide for event creators
Please sign in to leave a comment.