We looked at the manual process of reverse publishing to print and we simply thought we could do better to fully automate the workflow and improve the proposition. With our automated print pages, your editor will get print-ready PDFs sent to their email inbox on a regular schedule.
Have you already activated Automated Print for your site:
- Integrated into your digital calendar.
- Multiple design options + your logo added.
- Add, edit, reject events content from your calendar.
- Premium placements via self-service for featured events.
- Draws from existing editors picks and editors voice.
- Every featured event includes an image.
- Ticketing QR Codes added, scan to ticket purchase in under 30 seconds.
- $195 per month for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- $99 per additional page.
- 12 Months contract.
Already signed up for Automated Print Pages?
Configure your automated print pages now with these step-by-step instructions.
Ready to sign-up?
Log in to app.evvnt.com/partners, select Print, and click to Upgrade. Clicking here will let us know you are interested and we will reach out to get you started. In the meantime, be sure to gather all of the needed information to get you started (see below).
Needed Information to Get Started with Automated Print Pages
When first getting started with our reverse publishing to print service, we'll need some info from you to get your template the way you need it. Below are the needed items. Once these needed items are filled out in your playbook, we can turn on your reverse publishing to print abilities in your Editor CMS
- Printable area
- Number of columns desired
- What logo would you like us to use?
- Optional Large Sponsorship Ad, You would provide this ad to us.
- Optional Large Generic Ad, if the sponsorship ad is not sold, we can place a generic ad that promotes the online version to view expanded listings and participation by event organizers highlighting your contact person and email.
- You can also have multiple ad spaces if you'd like
- Online events URL (i.e.: https://newspaper.com/local/events)
- Contact person (this person will receive the print ready PDF)
- Contact person phone number and email address
- Day & time by which weekly print pages are due (i.e.: Tuesday by 11:00am EST)
- Will you need a single page or multiple pages? Most start with a single page.
- Date range to be included on page(s) (i.e.: Seven days starting on Mondays)
- Please let us know if you have any other additional requirements for your page
Once these needed items are filled out in your playbook, we can turn on your reverse publishing to print abilities in your Editor CMS. You can then start creating beautiful, automated, print ready PDFs for your publication!
Big Thank you to all our friends at Metro Creative Graphics, Inc.