If you are a publisher of events or the editor of an events calendar and want to change the location of events you are receiving adjusting your Calendar Radius is simple to do. Watch the video below and follow the tips the ensure your calendar is housing data from the exact locations you desire.
(Optional Step: Delete any existing catchments if you are changing them. If you are adding additional catchments, leave the current ones)
- Step One: Click on Search map and type in the location you'd like to add.
- Step Two: When ready, click on the map to set a central point. You should see the blue radius circle appear.
- Step Three: Use the Radius Slider (Set Radius/KM) to set your desired geofence.
- Step Four: Click “Add Catchment” to save the radius you've selected.
- Step Five: Repeat if you'd like to add Multiple Catchments.
- Step Six: If you're happy with your radius selections, scroll and click “Update Publisher” button.
You're done! You've changed the radius for your calendar and the edits will be reflected immediately.
** If you need help finding where to edit the catchment, use the instructions below **
Step one: Login to your account via app.evvnt.com
Step two: Click on the 'My Sites' button to access your sites/calendars.
Step three: Click the cog on the right-hand side of the screen (in line with the site you wish to update) and choose 'Site settings'.
Step four: Click 'Edit' in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Step five: Scroll down the page until you see the map, this is your catchment.
Step six: Refer to the instructions at the beginning of the article to make your updates.