If you are a publisher of events or the editor of an events calendar and want to change the location of events you are receiving, adjusting your Calendar Radius is simple to do.
(Optional Step: Delete any existing catchments if you are changing them. If you are adding additional catchments, leave the current ones)
- Step one: Login to your account via app.evvnt.com
- Step two: Choose the calendar where you would like to update/add a radius.
- Step three: Choose Publishing from the Editor CMS side-bar. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Edit Publishing Settings.
- Step four (a): Adding a calendar radius. Note that circle areas must have a radius of at least 1 km to be saved.
- Step four (b): Deleting a calendar radius:
- Step five: Click Update Publishing Settings
You're done! You've changed the radius for your calendar and the edits will be reflected immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.